WEBSITE DIRECTORY CREATION MADE SIMPLE
So, what does DirectoryPress have to offer and can it really help your business?
Money making features
- Each member will have there own account area, where they can edit and update their listings.
- You can set-up one off , weekly, monthly or annual pricing for listings. And of course free listings options are also available.
- Different prices can be set-up for individual categories.
- You can manually set-up package expiry dates.
- HTML descriptions, image uploading, custom fields (address, social, etc), and google maps can be turned on or off as needed.
- Custom names and descriptions are easily set-up.
- You can further monetize your DirectoryPress website by selling advertising space.
Listings and advertising features
- Header, footer and left and right sidebar advertising slots can be quickly updated via your administrator control panel.
- Advertising slots can be set-up per category.
- Automatic thumbnail generation tools.
- Custom HTML descriptions for categories.
- Expired listings can be automatically deleted.
- User and administrator image uploading , with admin resizing and cropping tools.
- Custom fields.
- HTML editor for further control of your site’s look.
- Featured highlighted listings options.
- Contact form.
- Hits counter.
Website administration features (no coding skills required)
- There are over 25 templates to choose from ranging from simple text headers to more complex designs.
- Google Maps Integration.
- Parts of the theme you don’t want to use can be turned on and off as needed.
- Choose from 1000s of WordPress plugins for SEO, security, etc, etc.
- Product importing from Amazon, Ebay and Datafeedr. Listings can also be uploaded using CSV files (excel spreadsheets).
- Sales per month chart.
- Unlimited Listings, Articles, Pages, Categories, Tags, etc.
- Template Editor
- Regional settings to change currency, language, and date format, with built-in contact forms.
Directorypress features built-in support for:
Realistically, if you’re going to start a website directory with WordPress, this is the only option that will be able to handle the needs of someone looking to make a profit from their site.
Not all the theme templates will appeal to everyone, but they have a wide selection and there are several which look a lot more professional than those used on some successful website directories out there.
Remember, you don’t have to build all-encompassing directories. Niche directories are a good way to maximize the interest in, and financial potential of, your website.
DirectoryPress has an open source code, and purchasing it gives you unlimited installs, free updates and support.