Free – FileZilla FTP Client Open Source Software
From time to time, you may need a FTP client software program to upload and download files to your website or blog. I strongly suggest FileZilla, because it is a free open source FTP client software program which supports, cross-platforms such as FTP, FTPS and SFTP. It is also easy to install, configure, runs on platforms such as XP, 2000, Vista, Linux, Mac and more.
* Easy to use
* Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
* Runs on cross-platform. Windows, Linux and more.
* Supports transfer resuming and files larger than 4GB
* Site Manager & transfer queue
* Drag and drop support
* Speed limits
* Filename filters
* Network configuration wizard
* Remote file editing
* Proxy support
FileZilla FTP Client Open Source Software
One of the nicest features is that it is easy to use on account of its Windows styled layout and toolbar. There are multiple panes with the default, but you can resize the display areas to open up some extra workspace.
FileZilla is a very powerful FTP client software program with many features that you would expect in a commercial FTP software version. Furthermore, it is free!