Writing Tips, for Writing Better Web Content
I am sure that most of you at one time or another has probably heard that old phrase “practice makes perfect” and it truly does apply to the subject of writing page content.
I will provide you with some very practical writing tips to follow, and they will help teach you that patience’s and discipline is needed to become a good writer.
To engage your writing creativity, inspiration is needed and plays the crucial role.
1. You should always avoid writing if you are in a hurry or tired.
2. Taking small breaks will help to maintain your creativity level and mood.
3. You can reduce stress levels up to as much as 30% by looking at material that contains the colors of blue and green.
4. If you like to change your present mood, then you should look at some bright and bold colors for five to ten minutes.
What is an article outline and why is it important?
* An outline is like a blueprint which contains instructions to follow to write your article. Using an outline will take you step by step through the entire process and help maintain your train of thought. It also acts as a writer assist to remember ideas, focus on ideas, and to rearrange ideas in the best logical order.
The three essential elements of an outline:
1. Topic sentence
2. Body content
Search Engine Optimization Content:
You should always consider including a few targeted keywords in the body text of your article. Make sure that your main focus is writing for humans and then for search engines.
Make sure that you use readable fonts and non squinting color contrasts with your content. Having great page content won’t matter to your readers if your color contrast doesn’t compliment it, and the result could be that you will end up losing visitors.
* You should always use your word processor to check for common grammar and spelling errors. This is the first step in proofreading, and never rely totally on your word processor as your one and only means of proofreading.
* The next step is to create a hard copy to proofread and check for things such as, spelling, grammar and punctuation!
* Proofreading your own work can be extremely difficult and sometimes having a friend or colleague is more of an effective manner to find those typos.
It is best that you let your first draft sit for a day and then review it again. Never post your 1st draft immediately, you’ll be shocked to find out what you thought was the perfect article, is actually absolutely terrible !
It is very important that every writer has an outline to follow. Using one on a regularly basis will help to discipline yourself to become a good writer.